Stone & Gerken is a civil practice law firm, established in 1991, representing businesses, governments, utilities, and individuals in Central Florida. The firm’s lawyers are licensed in state and federal courts throughout Florida. S&G is committed to excellent, value-driven legal service. Our team seeks long-term client relationships founded on trust, respect, communication, and satisfaction of client expectations.
Our firm is especially proud of our commitment to community and public service.
We selectively represent clients including local governments, utilities, lenders, businesses, and individuals whose needs are well met by our unique qualifications. Our lawyers are focused on the issues faced by our clients, many of whom we represent on a long-term basis. We are prepared to meet their challenges.
- Business Law, Banking & Finance
- Local Government & Utility Law
- Real Estate & Development
- Construction Law
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Property Owners Associations
- Privately & Publicly Funded Schools